When a PSTN call is put on hold by a Lync client (this may happen explicitly by clicking the appropriate button or implicitly by placing a second call for consultation or answering a call waiting) the PSTN gateway may play Music on Hold (MOH) to the participant on the PSTN side. This is not a mandatory requirement for qualification but customers typically expect that behaviour.
- Lync Management Shell on Windows Server 2012 R2
- Virtual SBC qualified for Lync Server 2013
- Lync 2013 Logging Tool
- Music on Hold with OfficeMaster Gate and Microsoft Lync Server
- See who’s ringing at the door using Lync
- Outgoing calls after Lync CU4 update
- Survivable Branch Office Telephony – the easy way!
- Analog devices in Lync 2010
- My new blog in English