I’m currently building a new test and demo lab for Lync Server 2013 based on virtual Windows Server 2012 R2 machines. I know that after installing the Lync Standard Edition Server the newest cumulative update should be deployed. This also needs some SQL database updates. After installing Lync RTM bits I updated using the brand new January 2014 updates and started Lync Management Shell to do the necessary database updates.
- Lync Management Shell on Windows Server 2012 R2
- Virtual SBC qualified for Lync Server 2013
- Lync 2013 Logging Tool
- Music on Hold with OfficeMaster Gate and Microsoft Lync Server
- See who’s ringing at the door using Lync
- Outgoing calls after Lync CU4 update
- Survivable Branch Office Telephony – the easy way!
- Analog devices in Lync 2010
- My new blog in English